With the rapid increase of business volume and the importance of business continuity, the traditional single data center has been unable to withstand Regional Disasters and emergencies. The security and business continuity of enterprise data can not be avoided by doing only local data redundancy protection or disaster tolerance construction. 。 Therefore, it includes application-level disaster recovery in the same city backup center. As a two-site and three-center architecture for all data-level disaster preparedness and part application-level disaster preparedness, the remote disaster preparedness center has gradually become one of the most effective data and business protection architectures.
Definition of Two Places and Three Centers
Disaster Recovery Product Matrix
Seven Advantages of Three Centers in Two Areas
Full graphical monitoring and business operation management, the picture is visible.
Provide government cloud migration and business-level disaster recovery solutions, support software definition and cloud platform-based two-place three-center model.
Good compatibility. Supports heterogeneous construction of multiple operating systems, applications, databases and middleware.
On-demand use, flexible expansion.
Excellent long-distance data transmission technology, low bandwidth occupation, and data transmission encryption.
There are many successful cases of large-scale industry customers, a strong local operation and maintenance team, to ensure 7 * 24 hours of efficient service.
The original network, storage and other architecture, as well as business systems, have been changed slightly.
1. Production data, operating system, application environment and software configuration are migrated online without downtime to disaster recovery center .
2. Unstructured file data should be duplicated and only 20% of bandwidth is occupied by traditional storage replication .
3. Real-time data synchronization at database language level, double live disaster recovery and convenient switching
4. Disaster recovery data can be viewed online, and the data of production and disaster preparedness can be compared regularly to ensure data consistency .
5. Data replication process, status, progress graphical presentation
1. Provide more effective support to the load service system and adapt to the user's current application development direction .
2. Selection of multiple monitoring modes to ensure the first time response to production-side faults .
3. Start up the business system of disaster recovery center with automation and process to ensure switching speed and success rate .
4. High Availability Protection at Local/Distant/Cloud Application Level
When you register with partners on this website, this website will collect your relevant information and keep records. The personal information collected by this website includes but is not limited to: name, address, company, location, telephone number and e-mail address. The more and more accurate information you offer, the better we can provide you with relevant services.